Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tired of being sick

The title says it all. Just when I think I am feeling better, wham, the cough and congestion come back. I haven't been sleeping well, so I missed church and Sunday School this morning:( I was looking forward to the class today, but I will be there next week for sure.

Not much happening here. I have been busy with work and helping mom with the kids. Dad is starting to search for work, but has not had much luck yet.

Please pray for my friend who is finally getting his divorce after many, many problems with his wife. I hope that this gives him the peace he needs to get on with his life and hopefully turn to Christ to help him as well.

Mom and Dad leave Tuesday to go to St. Louis to see Joe and Julie. I will be home alone with the dogs. I do work all day Tuesday and Thursday and Friday night. And I am watching some of the day care children on Wednesday and Thursday. Other than that, not much planned for the next week.

Hope everyone had a good and relaxing weekend!

See you all soon!

1 comment:

Becky said...

You should invite your friend to the next LAF event!