Saturday, October 24, 2009

Last couple of weeks have gone fast.

Which is so true. Can you believe Halloween is next Saturday? Time is moving by really fast!

Things are going well here. I still have the stupid cold which comes and goes. I feel good for a few days and then bam, its back. And the cough won't leave. I have missed choir all month because everytime I take a deep breath I start to cough. I miss you guys! Hopefully I will be back in November.

On other family news, Casey is now on bed rest. She is 27 weeks into her pregnancy. Her cervix is thinning, the baby is big, and she is producing a lot of amniotic fluid. So the doctor is hoping bed rest will mean she won't deliver until at least 32 weeks (or later). Please say a lot of prayers for Casey, Scott and Spencer. This is a very difficult time. Especially for Spencer who has no idea what is going on. He just knows his mommy can't pick him up anymore.

Otherwise, work is wonderful. I am really enjoying it. Mom and Dad had a great trip to St. Louis to see Joe and Julie.

Other than that, not much new.

See you soon.

No comments: